Here at The Sound we are closely following all updates on COVID-19 from both national and state organizations. This is your best resource for updates, information and news about what’s happening at The Sound as we all navigate through this time. Whether you have questions about our restaurants opening or our upcoming event season, you can find all of your answers below. Thank you for your continued support of The Sound and we hope to see you soon!
Events at The sound
As an outdoor venue, we are happy to welcome you to enjoy food, drinks and live music on the lawn in our Amphitheater with 2 acres of space to spread out!
Below you will find guidelines set forth by the State of Texas to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone.
Please follow these Guidelines while at the sound:
- Social Distanced Lawn Seating: Limited social-distanced seating available on the amphitheater lawn. Please sit in a painted circle in groups of up to 6 people.
- Maximum Capacity of 100: The amphitheater lawn can seat up to 100 people in designated distanced circles. If this space is at capacity guests will be asked to sit in other socially-distance seating locations available within our 2-acre space on picnic tables, garden furniture, or along the banks of the lake. Security is onsite to ensure capacity does not exceed 100 guests.
- Wear A Mask: Face coverings are required while entering and exiting restaurants and walking to and from your lawn seating location in accordance with Dallas County regulations.
- Guests should bring their own blankets or chairs.
- Keep all food/beverages contained in your area and dispose of all trash.
- The dance floor in front of The Sound Stage is currently closed.
- If you feel sick, stay home and join us next time!
You can view our upcoming events below:
RETAIL AT THE SOUND
You can find comprehensive dine-in, delivery and pickup information from The Sound and Cypress Waters restaurants and retailers below. Please be assured that all restaurants and retailers are taking extra measures to ensure your safety and are following protocols set forth by the State of Texas and the CDC. Please feel free to call any of the restaurants or retailers below for additional information or for their most recent updates.
You can view our retailer updates below
APARTMENTS AT THE SOUND
We’re here for you! We are open and here to help you find your perfect home. Whether you prefer to tour virtually, in-person or self-guided, we’ve got you covered! To schedule a tour click below.
For our residents, Covid-19 information and resources can be found in the Resident Portal.
Below are some LEasing OFfice guidelines to ensure the safety of our employees, residents and customers:
- Please sanitize your hands when you enter.
- We’ll request to view a reading of your temperature when entering the building.*
- Wear a mask or cloth facial covering.
- Signs and markers will help keep you a minimum of 6-feet from one another.
OFFICE AT THE SOUND
Providing a healthy work environment for you is our #1 priority. And we’re here to help in any way we can. While you were away, Cypress Waters has been busy adding new processes and procedures to address safety concerns while working at the office.
Below you will find a list of the steps we are taking, as well as some precautions you can take to prevent the spread of germs. Apart, we are standing together!
welcome back to the office. Here are some changes we've made:
- Increased the cleaning frequency of door handles, restroom fixtures, water fountains, elevator call buttons and handrails
- We are providing sanitizing wipes in the elevator lobbies for use on elevator buttons and surfaces
- Foot pulls have been added to restroom doors for no touch entry/exit
- social distancing signs have been added in common areas to ensure a 6ft. safe space
- HVAC filters have been upgraded to improve our air quality
- We’ve added antimicrobial copper wraps to building entries and stairwell door handles. These kill 99.99% of bacteria upon contact
You can view more office info here:
Our rental rates vary based on the time of week, season, length of event, etc. Please send an email email@example.com detailing the nature of your event, estimated attendance and total event timing, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Our spaces are versatile, and we are capable of hosting a multitude of events, including but not limited to:
• Cocktail Parties
• Corporate Events
• Photo Shoots and Filming
• Album Release Parties
• Film Screenings
• Holiday Parties
• Pop-Up Shops
• Birthday Parties
• Launch Events
A 50% deposit of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due
at least 14 days before the event. We accept payment via check and credit card.
Yes. We prefer the use of an event planner or organizer as it will allow for a more successful event with little to no complications because they are experienced and well equipped for most situations.
We do require you to provide a certificate of insurance that covers you and your vendors.
Your caterer may be able to add your vendors as additional insured to their policy. Your or
your caterer’s policy should include Host Liquor Liability if you are serving alcohol.
You and your planner are responsible for removing all décor, gifts, and additional large items that do not belong to the venue. We have a cleaning crew that does detail cleaning and there is a post event cleaning fee that will be included in your invoice.
Yes, the Town Hall has a men’s and women’s restroom. The Sound retail building also has a men’s and women’s restroom available to the general public. For concerts or events on the Events Lawn, port-o-potty’s may be required.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out and we will get back to you as soon as possible.