The Sound at Cypress Waters is a new destination in North Dallas near Coppell with views of the hidden gem, North Lake. The Sound features live music, food and drinks from popular restaurants like Flying Fish, Eno’s Pizza, Rodeo Goat, Flying Saucer, Landon Winery and Ascension Coffee, and great views of the lake. Come find your next unexpected adventure at this new venue with an open-air concert by Emerald City Band, playing a combination of high energy dance songs from the past with the hits of today.
Tickets: General Admission – $15 | VIP – $50
About Le Freak:
TIPS for the show:
- Come early, come hungry: All of our restaurants have indoor and outdoor seating.
- Grab a blanket, but leave the lawn chairs behind: Blankets are encouraged, but please be courteous with the amount of space you take up
- Your shoes matter: General admission is standing room on a grass lawn.
- Rain, rain, go away: The Sound is an outdoor venue. Events will be rain or shine. Small umbrellas are permitted.
- Say Cheese: Bring your non-professional cameras, but no detachable lenses. Cell phones are a must, but no professional video or audio recording equipment allowed.
- Keep it small: Average sized bags are all you need, so leave the oversized backpacks, duffels and luggage behind.
- All ages: Under 2 years old do not require a ticket.
- When it’s time to pay: We will accept credit cards for food & beverage sales.
- Parking: We’ve got PLENTY of free parking within a 2-block walk of the venue.
- Buy here, drink here: No coolers allowed.
- Drink responsibly: Ride Sharing is highly recommended.
- Because we have to say it: No fireworks, glass containers, illegal drugs, laser pointers or weapons of any kind. Please.
- Ticketing Questions?: Contact Eventbrite Online Ticketing at www.eventbrite.com
- Separate VIP entrance
- Access to preferred VIP lounge with optimal view of the stage
- Limited seating available
- Dedicated cash bar reserved for VIP
For ADA accommodations, please contact: email@example.com