The Sound at Cypress Waters is a new destination in North Dallas near Coppell with views of the hidden gem, North Lake. The Sound features live music, food and drinks from popular restaurants like Flying Fish, Eno’s Pizza, Rodeo Goat, Flying Saucer, Landon Winery and Ascension Coffee, and great views of the lake. Come find your next unexpected adventure at this new venue with an open-air concert by Emerald City Band, playing a combination of high energy dance songs from the past with the hits of today.
Tickets: General Admission – $15 | VIP – $50
About The Windbreakers:
Come on…admit it, you love those Time-Life infomercials with the soft rock sounds from the 70’s and early 80’s. These are the songs you secretly sing along with at the grocery store and crank up in your rented convertible while cruising the PCH. It’s time to release yourself of those daily pressures and join The Windbreakers while you Drift Away down memory lane. Splash on that Old Spice, grab a Pina Colada and come Sailing into the experience of a lifetime. The band takes to the high seas with Captain Anton Neil (sax/vocals) at the helm of your yacht rock experience. Joining him on deck are Christopher Craft (guitar/vocals), Kenny Lager (bass/vocals) and powering the ship is Mr. Harvey Willbangher (drums).
The Windbreakers promise you’ll be saying Baby Come Back when you awake on board the next morning thinking Oh, What A Night!
The Windbreakers Ultimate Yacht Rock Experience: Sailing the smooth waves of soft rock!
From the creators of the World Famous Afrodisiacs & The Spazmatics now come The Windbreakers! All the smooth sounds from the late 70’s and early 80’s celebrating yacht rock at its best – back when music was actually played by musicians!
Come early, come hungry: The Sound restaurants all have a full menu & indoor/outdoor seating.
TIPS for the show:
- Come early, come hungry: All of our restaurants have indoor and outdoor seating.
- Grab a blanket, but leave the lawn chairs behind: Blankets are encouraged, but please be courteous with the amount of space you take up
- Your shoes matter: General admission is standing room on a grass lawn.
- Rain, rain, go away: The Sound is an outdoor venue. Events will be rain or shine. Small umbrellas are permitted.
- Say Cheese: Bring your non-professional cameras, but no detachable lenses. Cell phones are a must, but no professional video or audio recording equipment allowed.
- Keep it small: Average sized bags are all you need, so leave the oversized backpacks, duffels and luggage behind.
- All ages: Under 2 years old do not require a ticket.
- When it’s time to pay: We will accept credit cards for food & beverage sales.
- Parking: We’ve got PLENTY of free parking within a 2-block walk of the venue.
- Buy here, drink here: No coolers allowed.
- Drink responsibly: Ride Sharing is highly recommended.
- Because we have to say it: No fireworks, glass containers, illegal drugs, laser pointers or weapons of any kind. Please.
- Ticketing Questions?: Contact Eventbrite Online Ticketing at www.eventbrite.com
- Separate VIP entrance
- Access to preferred VIP lounge with optimal view of the stage
- Limited seating available
- Dedicated cash bar reserved for VIP
For ADA accommodations, please contact: email@example.com