Pat Green Live at The Sound Grand Opening
The Sound at Cypress Waters is a new destination in North Dallas with views of the hidden gem, North Lake. The Sound features live music, food and drinks from popular restaurants like Flying Fish, Eno’s Pizza, Rodeo Goat, Flying Saucer, Landon Winery and Ascension Coffee. Come help celebrate the Grand Opening of this new venue with an open-air concert by Pat Green, this Memorial Day Weekend!
General Admission – $25
VIP – $50
VIP Tickets include:
Separate VIP entrance
Access to preferred VIP lounge with optimal view of the stage
Limited seating available
Dedicated cash bar reserved for VIP ticket holders
About Pat Green:
One of the most influential modern stars in Texas’ long country-music tradition, Pat Green has left his mark on the Lonestar state and fans across the nation. See him live at this new outdoor venue.
A three-time Grammy nominee, Pat Green has become a cultural force across the country that has sold out venues from Nokia Theater in Time Square and House of Blues Los Angeles to the Houston Astrodome in Texas. Respected by his peers, he has co-written with artists ranging from Willie Nelson and Chris Stapleton to Jewel and Rob Thomas. Green’s explosive live shows have made him a fan favorite and a hot ticket landing tours with Willie Nelson, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban and Dave Matthews Band. Named “the Springsteen of the South West” by People, Green has sold over 2 million records and has released 10 studio albums.
He has a string of 15 hits on the Billboard Country Radio Chart and twelve #1 hits on the Texas Radio Chart including his latest single “Drinkin’ Days,” which spent an impressive seven weeks at #1. He has been praised by Esquire, NPR, Rolling Stone, People, Billboard, USA Today, American Songwriter, Paste, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times and has appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Austin City Limits and Late Show With David Letterman.
His album “What I’m For” made its debut at #2 on the Billboard Top Country Albums Chart, which was followed by his critically acclaimed love letter to his fans “Home.”
TIPS for the show:
- Come early, come hungry: All of our restaurants have indoor and outdoor seating.
- Grab a blanket, but leave the lawn chairs behind: Blankets are encouraged, but please be courteous with the amount of space you take up
- Your shoes matter: General admission is standing room on a grass lawn.
- Rain, rain, go away: The Sound is an outdoor venue. Events will be rain or shine. Small umbrellas are permitted.
- Say Cheese: Bring your non-professional cameras, but no detachable lenses. Cell phones are a must, but no professional video or audio recording equipment allowed.
- Keep it small: Average sized bags are all you need, so leave the oversized backpacks, duffels and luggage behind.
- All ages: Under 2 years old do not require a ticket.
- When it’s time to pay: We will accept credit cards for food & beverage sales.
- Parking: We’ve got PLENTY of free parking within a 2-block walk of the venue.
- Buy here, drink here: No coolers allowed.
- Drink responsibly: Ride Sharing is highly recommended.
- Because we have to say it: No fireworks, glass containers, illegal drugs, laser pointers or weapons of any kind. Please.
- Ticketing Questions?: Contact Eventbrite Online Ticketing at www.eventbrite.com
- Separate VIP entrance
- Access to preferred VIP lounge with optimal view of the stage
- Limited seating available
- Dedicated cash bar reserved for VIP
For ADA accommodations, please contact: email@example.com
A concert brought to you by Billingsley Presents.