at The Sound
Overlooking scenic North Lake, The Sound is a place where you can enjoy the outdoors and out-of-the box events. A place to throw parties like confetti and sip drinks past sundown.
From casual and classic to natural and rustic, our indoor and outdoor event venues can be customized to fit any private party, corporate event or wedding vision.
Possible events include:
- WEDDING RECEPTIONS, HOLIDAY PARTIES, OR SPECIAL CELEBRATIONS
- WORKSHOPS, LECTURES OR CHURCH FUNCTIONS
- GRADUATIONS, DANCES, SWEET SIXTEENS, QUINCEAÑERA, BAR AND BAT MITZVAHS, OR SPORT BANQUETS
- CLASS REUNIONS, SORORITY AND FRATERNITY FUNCTIONS
- FUN RUNS, CHARITY EVENTS, THEME PARTIES, OR CONCERTS
Available Services Include:
- DJ’S AND/OR BANDS WELCOME
- CUSTOM SET-UP AVAILABLE
- PODIUM, TABLES, AND CHIAVARI CHAIRS INCLUDED
- CONVENIENT LOCATION NEAR DFW AIRPORT
- AMPLE PARKING NEARBY
- FULL SERVICE CATERING AVAILABLE
- A/V with projection screen
- Two TVs
- Wireless microphone
- Apple TV
- Google Chrome cast
- Ambient music (if needed)
- Kitchen with warming drawers
- Refrigerators, sinks and commercial ice machine.
- Male and Female two-stall restrooms
Rogers O'Brien Amphitheater
- A/V Capabilities
- Integrated Lighting System
- Mounted Speakers
- Full power
- Social Distance Lawn Seating
- Paved Trails
- 1m, 5k and 10k Route Options
- Public Restrooms
- Ample Parking Nearby
- City Permitting Required for 5k/10k Routes
- Lawn Space With Festoon Lighting
- Power Available
- Furniture, Tent and Restroom Rental Separate
The Sound Logo
- Gravel Space
- Power Available
- Furniture and Tent Rental Separate
The Sound provides a variety of services to make your event is successful.
From Valet to catering and furniture/decor:
FURNITURE & DECOR
From buffets to boxed lunches, let us take care of your catering needs for any occasion.
Our rental rates vary based on the time of week, season, length of event, etc. Click “Get More Info” above and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
Our spaces are versatile, and we are capable of hosting a multitude of events, including but not limited to:
• Cocktail Parties
• Corporate Events
• Photo Shoots and Filming
• Album Release Parties
• Film Screenings
• Holiday Parties
• Pop-Up Shops
• Birthday Parties
• Launch Events
A 50% deposit of the rental fee is due at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due
at least 14 days before the event. We accept payment via check and credit card.
Yes. We prefer the use of an event planner or organizer as it will allow for a more successful event with little to no complications because they are experienced and well equipped for most situations.
We do require you to provide a certificate of insurance that covers you and your vendors.
Your caterer may be able to add your vendors as additional insured to their policy. Your or
your caterer’s policy should include Host Liquor Liability if you are serving alcohol.
You and your planner are responsible for removing all décor, gifts, and additional large items that do not belong to the venue. We have a cleaning crew that does detail cleaning and there is a post event cleaning fee that will be included in your invoice.
Yes, the Town Hall has a men’s and women’s restroom. The Sound retail building also has a men’s and women’s restroom available to the general public. For concerts or events on the Events Lawn, port-o-potty’s may be required.